Thursday, April 26, 2007

To gym or not to gym

Last night I went to the gym after a break. The break was partially due to health issues and partly due to laziness issues, but I digress.

I have posted about this before, but it continues.

I got to the gym last night and every single treadmill was taken. Now my gym has about 15 of them, they have more elipticles then treadmills, but 15 is still a good amount. Frustrated I sat down on a bike for a few minutes until a treadmill opened up. Then switched machines.

Do I continue to get frustrated by the lack of treadmills or just take the warm weather off from the gym and walk outside. Which in many cases I do prefer, but can't do when it is raining like it was yesterday. Or do I suck it up and continue on the track of having to switch machines mid workout? Is it worth my $19.95 per month for frustration? I guess I will go again tonight and see if it happens again. Then go from there.

Wish me luck!

No comments: