Monday, April 23, 2007

Makeup Whore

I am a make up whore. There I said it, it is out in the open. I have so much make up that in my lifetime I will never be able to wear all that I have, let alone all that I will buy over the remainder of my life.

This being said, when my friend asked me to join her for a "make over" at one of those hoighty toighty places at the mall I said "Sure!". I made her promise me before we went in that she would not let me buy any more lip glosses as I have so many they are going bad. 2 hours later and lots of colors tried, I walked out of the store with 4 products and my wallet $77 lighter. How the heck...That is nearly $20 per product. I have no trouble spending money on good products, but are these really any better then the $2 one down at the local drug store? I felt good though because I didn't buy any lip gloss.

Do I like what they did, sure. Love it, no. Do I like the products I bought, sure. Love it, no. But I got a quick fix on my addiction to make up. So when you next see me please comment on my $20 eye liner...it will at least make me feel like it was worth it.

No comments: