Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Mondays at the Gym

I hate Mondays at the gym. Everyone goes trying to make up for the bad eating they did over the weekend so the place is packed. Last night I went and there was 1, count it 1 peice of cardio equipment available out of like 50. It was an elipticle machine, which I don't like because it hurts my hips. But I wasn't about to leave after I had gotten there. So I hopped on the machine, did it for 26 minutes which was about when i thought would fall off the thing from exhaustion. I would have then hopped onto a treadmill for awhile but they were still all full!

So I am proud that I did 26 min on the elipticle...much longer then i have ever done on that machine. But I really wanted to do like 60 min on the treadmill with no go. Bummer. Maybe tonight!

No comments: