Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Post Christmas Resolutions

So I decided to begin my resolutions early this year...instead of waiting for New Years, I decided to start now. Why? Because I recieved a fabulous gift from my husband that is making me want to kick my butt into gear. He gave me a cruise that we are taking in September. Why does that kick my butt into gear you ask? Because my weight has gotten the better of me...again. In 2006 I did great, lost 75 pounds...was on my way to a healthy weight for once in my life. What happened this year? Who the H$# knows. But I have put some of it back on...and I can't seem to get my butt back into gear. My goal is to lose everything I gained plus some. So wish me luck. I will be using this blog to chronical my journey, which will hopefully get me to stick to it better this time.

No comments: