Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Cleaning therapy

So does anyone else consider cleaning a sort of therapy or am I just nuts? I am not a total crazy person when it comes to cleaning...but I do like my house to not have crap laying all over. I get so stressed out when there are piles all over the place. With the holiday this weekend I didn't get to do my usual routine, and I was way stressed about the pigsty I call my house.

Now mind you, I am not a white glove kind of cleaner, but I do like to be able to see my floor, or the tops of my tables. So when I couldn't see the top of my end table yesterday I freaked. Two hours later of decluttering made me feel better then a day at the spa. Yes, I know...freaking crazy!

My husband always says "it isn't bad" when I am stressing about it...but he is a good man and when he knows I need to clean he leaves the area. This comes after our first years together when I would clean when he was in the room and I would hear "why you doing that, it looks fine". Finally we came to a compromise, I clean, he leaves. It works for us.

As for the weight loss journey, yeah...still working...no new news there. Stay tuned!

For my deer hunter friends: Looks like Bambi finally is getting revenge! Gotta love this!

'>http://embed.break.com/MjAwMzcw"> src="'>http://embed.break.com/MjAwMzcw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

No comments: