Wednesday, August 1, 2007

How bad am I?

This week my hubby is out of town for work. Does it make me a bad person/wife that I actually am enjoying him being gone? I get home from work and the house is my own. I can watch what I want on tv instead of SportsCenter. I can eat what I want without him telling me I should get in more protein/veggies. I am not sweating to death in bed from the human furnace that he is. Don't get me wrong, I guess I miss him some...but this trip is unusual, usually I am dying for him to come home the moment he leaves. But this time time, I really haven't missed him. I can tell he is missing me because I am getting an insane amount of text messages about stupid stuff to which I just reply with "oh" or something like that. But I am just not feeling it. Does this make me a horrible person?

No comments: