Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Can you eat any F'ing louder?

There is a guy at work who sits about 10 feet from me. I have never heard anyone eat so loud in my life. Now this is a pet peeve of mine, but I am not the only person to comment on how annoyingly loud he eats.

He chews every single bite with his mouth open...and he eats allot! Especially chips!

I have tried joking with him about it and he didn't get the hint.

So help me please! How do I get him to chew with his mouth closed? If I don't find a solution soon I am afraid I am going to go postal!

1 comment:

Miss.Blogs.A.Lot said...

Hi yeah I know I'm kinda young and whatever (12) but I actually think my advice might help so here it as just tell him he eats loudly and it's annoying but just don't do it in a harsh why just blunt enough to get your point across or you could imitate him just to show him how annoying it is. ;) Hope this helps