Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Feeling good!

Last night I did something for myself that I haven't done in a long time and it felt great. I auditioned for a play. Now back in my hey day, I did a ton of community theatre. I did show after show and had a blast meeting people and excersising my creative side. But life took over and and over the last 7-8 years I have focussed more on my career and family then on me. So this being the year that I do more for myself, I decided to go out for a show. How did I do? No clue, I will find out tomorrow if I even get a call back. But it felt really good. I had fun doing it, just releasing and becoming someone else for a few minutes. My husband was extremely supportive of me doing this, even though it will cut into time that we normally spend together. Add this on top of the almost 30 pounds I have lost and I am feeling pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).