Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What happens in Vegas....


Spent the weekend in Vegas with a girlfriend and came to some realizations.


1) I had a goal to take 2 trips without my husband this year as a way for me to work on benig independant. After this trip, I have changed the goal. One trip was enough for me. Although my husband is still encouraging me to do another.

2) My husband is my ideal travel partner. He puts my needs and wishes above his own each and every minute of our trips. My friend, not so much.

3) I will probably never take a trip with this friend again. She loves to shop and had me waiting in excess of 30 min for her to shop in stores I couldn't even buy a pair of sunglasses in. Don't even get me started on how long it took her to get ready each day. All in the hopes of finding a man, but whenever I asked where she wanted to go to do this she said she didn't care and we ended up really going no where.

4) Do not mix champagne with rum. If you take nothing else from this post...take that. Rum and Champagne, not a good combination!


All in all, not a bad trip. Not my best trip to Vegas, but not my worst either. I will definately go again, but this time, no Rum and Champagne combinations. I have learned my lesson the hard way! The picture is what happens when you mix the two!


No comments: