Monday, June 4, 2007

Verdict

Ok, so weigh in was on Saturday. The verdict was: Up .4 pounds. I followed the plan to the letter and worked out 6 days. I am trying to deal with the fact that sometimes you can do everything right and your body just doesn't want to give the fat up. I must admit...I cried a little at the weigh in. I don't remember a week in my life that I was so focused on losing the weight. I really wanted to hit the 20 mark in one month. My friend who goes with me to the meetings really tried to cheer me up, which only made it worse. And wouldn't you know it...the topic of the meeting was how to get over the hurdles. As a fat person who has been on diets pretty much all of her life, I could probably write a book on dieting, but I listened and smiled when appropriate, not really taking anything out of the meeting because I was wallowing in my misery. So how did I deal with it? I went to the Chinese buffet and pigged out. Please, no lectures. I have been craving the chinese buffet since the day I started WW...and my husband finally said, just do it...get it out of your system. And you know what? It totally got the urge for crap food out of my system. So I am refocusing...and will not push myself so hard this week...but just go with the flow and be happy with a couple pound lose. Wish me luck.

No comments: