Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More of the same

Not much new on the mom front. The procedure did not take on her back, so she is on limited mobility until it heals. Basically she can do whatever she can until it hurts. So slowly they will start moving her more.

She has an intestinal infection that bums her out. But like I told her that is minor compared to everything else she has been through.

She is eating some more again. They say she is getting enough calories in so that is good.

So more of just holding the line.

I have the same intestinal infection...so I figure now is as good a time as any to get back on the WW bandwagon. Today is day 1. I have had no appetite for 6 days so all is good. I should lose weight at least.

Will update more when there is more to update. I am ok right now with the no news is good news theory that seems to be going on.

No comments: