Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fat?


I am going to weigh in on Britney's weight becuase this whole thing is bugging me.
Britneys performance sucked...that we all know. She looked like she was half asleep toppling on heels that were too high for any human. And don't even get me started on the hair.
But fat? Hell no! I am fat...this I know. And I outweigh her by more then a hundred pounds. I would give my left pinky to be her size, especially after 2 kids! Could she have worn an outfit that was more flattering yes. Heck 1/2 of America shouldn't be wearing the bathing suits they wear, but they do.
No wonder women in our society have f'd up body image. We are being told that 110 pounds is fat. Since when did this become fat? In reviewing the healthy weight guidelines established by our government, in most cases unless you are 4 ft nothing, that is underweight. My Dr. has set my healthy weight between 150 and 160. I personally will be happy at 180. But Britney is probably 120 tops. This makes me really sad about society, thinking that this is fat. What must they think of me?

No comments: