Saturday, September 29, 2007

10%!


When you join Weight Watchers one of the first goals they set for you is the 10% goal. When you have lost 10% of your starting body weight. For me, this has been a long time coming because I have so much to lose. But today, I finally did it! I hit the 10% plus. Got my fancy keychain, got some applause...it was all good. But is this what I feel best about today? No...I feel best that I have finally lost just about all the weight I gained from my lowest loss. I have been feeling like the biggest loser in history because I put so much weight back on, after I had successfully lost before. I was down on myself, I felt awful. This kept me from putting my heart into it I think, I kept thinking, "I won't succeed this time just like I didn't succeed last time"...but now, I feel like I am getting it all back in control. Feeling good!
Total loss: 37 Pounds

No comments: